(1 night stay at hotel, 1 night stay at local house & 1 night stay on boat)
Day 01 : Jakarta / Bali – Labuan Bajo
- Arrive at Komodo Airport, our Guide will meet and welcome you with your name on signboard, then direct transfer to your preferred Hotel for check in.
- City tour. Pick you up at Hotel then heading to Sylvia Hill. Arrive at Sylvia, Hiking to the top of Sylvia to see the spectacular view.
- Welcome drink: coffee/tea time plus snack at Café Gollo Hill Top/Cafe La Cecile and enjoy sunset time.
- Dinner fresh seafood at Wisata Kuliner Kampung Ujung.
- Drive back to Hotel for overnight (stay overnight at Hotel).
Day 02 : LABUAN BAJO-DINTOR-DENGE-WAE REBO
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Pick up you at Hotel then drive to Dintor .
- Arrive in Dintor transfer to a local Restaurant for having lunch.
- Drive to Denge for star point of trekking to Wae Rebo. Trekking; distance around 2-3hours, here the atmosphere of being in the forest is real while sometimes the song of Asian paradise flycatcher could be heard, procced then to reach post 2 at Pocoroko a vantage point for picturesque views toward savu sea in the south. It’s the last place for cellular phone connection services available. The next stop will be at Nampe Bakok-a place where you will have a complete view over the traditional village of Wae Rebo.
- Arrive in Wae rebo-welcome ceremony-free time at the village. In the village to comprehend the local way of life and it’s surrounding. After that take shower.
- Dinner and overnight will be provided at a traditional house to share the experience of being in a local home. (Stay overnight at a local house Wae Rebo).
Day 03 : WAE REBO-DENGE-DINTOR-LABUAN BAJO-PADAR
- Spend your morning in the village to experience the morning life of the peasants (breakfast will be served at a local house).
- Trek the same way back to Denge but this time you walk downhill until reaching a point where the car is waiting to bring you back to Labuan Bajo.
- Arrive in Denge then transfer to a local Restaurant in Dintor for having lunch.
- Drive back to Labuan Bajo.
- Arrive in Labuan Bajo then direct transfer to seaport Labuan Bajo to get on board a local boat “Florence phinisi boat.” Arrive on the Florence boat, welcome drink with fresh juice.
- Sailing to Padar Island enjoy coffee/tea time on the boat.
- Arrive in Padar.
- Dinner, karaoke time on the boat in Padar.
- Overnight on the boat in Padar (stay overnight on the boat in Padar).
Day 04 : PADAR-KOMODO-PINK BEACH-LABUAN BAJO-JAKARTA/BALI
- Trekking to the top of Padar to notice the impressive view of some beaches that surrounded the island, there you’ll thinking that you are in the heaven at the moment. After take some picture and enjoy the fantastic panorama of the island you’ll going down and get the boat for having breakfast.
- Breakfast. Enjoy coffee/tea time plus snack on the boat.
- Sailing to Komodo Island. Arrive in Komodo, trekking and you’ll be guide by a local ranger to see the Komodo dragons in their pure environment.
- Back to the boat and then continue to Pink Beach (lunch will be served on the boat). Arrive in Pink Beach, you’ll have chance to swim and snorkeling
- Sailing back to seaport Labuan Bajo.
- Arrive at seaport Labuan Bajo then direct transfer to Komodo Airport for your flight back to Jakarta/Bali. The End of Service.
- Charter phinisi boat Florence 01 for 2 days / 1 nights. Includes all Facilities: Snorkeling equipment, music with 8 speakers, open space karaoke, video player, botchiest, speed boat, fishing stick and water maker.
- Transfer by using private minibus Toyota HI ACE.
- Tours as per the itinerary.
- Guide fees, porter, donation and English speaking Guide
- Full board meals.
- Unlimited mineral water during Land and Marine Tour.
- 1 Night stay at a local house and 1 Night stay at your selected Hotel in Labuan Bajo.
- Port clearance fees, Entrance fees Land and Marine Tour, Ranger fees during in Komodo National Park and Rinca.
Any personal expenditure such as Laundry, international/domestic airfare and airport tax, phone calls, Soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, personal travel insurance and tipping.