(3 Nights stay on the Boat)
Day 01 : Jakarta / Bali – Labuan Bajo – Rinca Island – Padar Island (-/L/D)
- Arrive at Komodo Airport, our Guide will meet and welcome you with your name on signboard then transfer to seaport Labuan Bajo to get on board “Florence phinisi boat.” Arrive on the Florence boat, welcome drink with fresh juice.
- Sailing to Rinca Island.
- Enjoy coffee/tea time plus snack on the boat.
- Arrive in Rinca, you’ll be guide by a local ranger to explore the island to see the Komodo dragons in their pure environment.
- Back to boat and then continue to Padar Island.
- Arrive in Padar. Dinner, karaoke on the boat
- Overnight on the boat in Padar (Stay overnight on the boat).
Day 02 : Padar Island – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Gili Laba (B/L/D)
- Trekking to the top of Padar to notice the impressive view of some beaches that surrounded the island, there you’ll thinking that you are in the heaven at the moment. After take some picture and enjoy the fantastic panorama of the island you’ll going down and get the boat for having breakfast.
- Breakfast. Enjoy coffee/tea time plus snack on the boat.
- Sailing to Komodo Island. Arrive in Komodo, trekking and you’ll be guide by a local ranger to see the Komodo dragons in their pure environment.
- Back to the boat and then continue to Pink Beach (lunch will be served on the boat). Pink beach is one of the best for snorkeling spot around Komodo National Park. Mostly visitors really like to expend more time here because of his amazing underwater life and his beautiful beach. Arrive in Pink Beach, you’ll have chance to swim and snorkeling before sailing to Gili Laba.
- Sailing to Gili Laba.
- Arrive in Gili Laba, enjoy coffee/tea time plus snack and enjoy the spectacular view around. Beside that you also enjoy sunset time here.
- Dinner, karoke time on the boat in Gili Laba
- Overnight on the boat in Gili Laba (stay overnight on the boat).
Day 03 : Gili Laba – Manta Point – Sebayur Island – Kanawa Island (B/L/D)
- Trekking to the top of Gili Laba to notice the impressive view of some beaches that surrounded the island. After take some picture and enjoy the fantastic panorama of the island you’ll going down and get the boat for having breakfast.
- Breakfast, enjoy coffee/tea time plus snack on the boat and then sailing to Manta Point. Arrive in Manta Point, swim and snorkeling. If you are lucky you will see Black Manta Ray here.
- Sailing to Sebayur Island.
- Arrive in Sebayur (Lunch will be served on the boat).
- You will chance to Swim and snorkeling
- Sailing to Kanawa Island. Arrive in Kanawa you’ll have chance to swim and snorkeling again.
- Enjoy coffee/tea time plus snack on the boat in Kanawa.
- Enjoy sunset time and the fantastic panorama surrounded of the island
- Dinner and karaoke time on the boat in Kanawa
- Overnight on the boat in Kanawa (stay overnight on the boat).
Day 04 : Kanawa Island – Bidadari Island – Labuan Bajo – Jakarta / Bali (B/L/-)
- Breakfast on the boat in Kanawa.
- Sailing to Bidadari Island. Arrive in Bidadari you will chance to swim and snorkeling.
- Lunch on the boat in Bidadari.
- Sailing back to Seaport Labuan Bajo.
- Arrive at seaport Labun Bajo direct transfer to Komodo Airport for your flight back to Jakarta/Bali. The Ende of Service.
- Charter phinisi boat Florence 01 for 4 days / 3 nights. Include all facilities of Florence boat. Snorkeling equipment(AMSCUD Snorkels, MASCUD Alpha Maskas, AMSCUD Short Booties, AMSCUD Orca Fin O/H). CABIN: Three (3) luxurious cabins for an incredible live aboard and unforgettable sailing experience. Ac cabins for 9 persons with unsuited bathroom, shower, hot water, toilet, table bag, hanging locker, air fan, shampoo and shop. The 2nd deck cabin with romantic private balcony. Two (2) cabins, each consists of 2 beds for three (3) persons and another one (1) cabin consists of three (3) single beds for three (3) persons. DINING ROOM: Ventilated fresh lounge for 9 guest with water dispenser, beverage refrigerator, TV, CD/DVD player and camera battery charging stations. Music with 8 speakers, open space karaoke, small speed boat, hairdryer, fishing stick with baits and water maker.
- Transfer by using private minibus Toyota HI ACE.
- Tours as per the itinerary.
- Guide fees, porter, donation and English speaking Guide.
- Unlimited mineral water during Land and Marine Tour.
- Full board meals.
- Port clearance fees, Entrance fees, Marine Tour, Ranger fees during in Komodo National Park and Rinca.
Any personal expenditure such as Laundry, international/domestic airfare and airport tax, phone calls, Soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, personal travel insurance and tipping.