(4 nights at Hotel, 1 night at local House & 1 night stay on boat)
Day 01: Jakarta / Bali – Ende – Moni
- Arrive at Ende airport, our guide will meet and welcome you with your name on signboard then transfer to a local Restaurant for lunch.
- Drive up to Moni located in the slope of Mount Kelimutu. Stops’ll be made at House of Bungkarno, the first and legendary President of Indonesia.
- Drive up to Wologai traditional village and Nduaria Fruit Market.
- Drive up to Moni.
- Arriving in Moni- check in at Moni Ecolodge for Overnight and dinner (Stay overnight at Moni Ecolodge).
Day 02: Moni – Bajawa
- Early morning at drive up to Mt. Kelimutu for about an hour drive. Upon arrival at the parking lot, trekking through over than 200 stairs up to the top at monument to see its picturesque three color lakes and the beautiful sunrise over the lakes if the weather permits.
- Return to the Moni Ecolodge for breakfast.
- Breakfast at Moni Ecolode. After breakfast check out from Moni Ecolodge.
- Heading to Bajawa. The first part of the journey is on a panoramic road close to sea and we make a short visit to see the famous Blue Stone Beach (Lunch at Pejenggawa Resto Blue stone).
- Heading to Boawae, beneath of the impressive Ebulobo volcano’s. In history, this village has became the capital of Nagakeo Kingdom. The day continues to experience the visit of the Soa Hot Spring Water. An amazing tropical place where some small rivers with hot waters converge into the hot spring and then you have chance for taking a bath at the natural pool of hot spring.
- Heading to Silverin Hotel or similar-check in for overnight and dinner. (stay overnight at Hotel).
Day 03: Bajawa – Ruteng
- Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast drive up to Bena megalithic village. The village consists of two parallel rows of traditional, high thatch-roofed houses. Highly visible in the center of the village are ngadhu and bhaga, pairs of shrines – one for each clan of the village – representing the clan’s ancestors. Bena offers an awesome sight of megalithic formations in the village center. Megaliths are a means to connect with the supernatural realm and to communicate with the ancestors, often by animal sacrifice. With its impressive stone formations and ancestral shrines, as well as traditional houses, Bena has turned into a signpost for Ngada culture. Life in the village of Bena is maintained with a stone age culture that has not changed much since 1,200 years ago. Generally, citizens of the tribes of Bena livelihood as cultivators with verdant gardens growing on the sides of the canyon that surround the village.
- Continue the trip to Aimere village, to see the process of local making palm wine, then lunch at a local Restaurant in Borong.
- Drive up to Ruteng with stops in Ranamese Lake and other photo stops according to local happenings.
- Arriving in Ruteng-check in at Wisma Bunda Maria or similar for overnight and dinner. (stay overnight at Hotel).
Day 04 : Ruteng – Dintor Village – Denge Village – Wae Rebo Village –
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Drive up to Labuan Bajo. Stps’ll be made in Cancar to see the Spider web style of rice fields.
- Arriving in Dintor then transfer to a local Restaurant for Lunch. After lunch then continue to Denge. for star point of trekking to Wae Rebo. Trekking; distance around 2-3hours, here the atmosphere of being in the forest is real while sometimes the song of Asian paradise flycatcher could be heard, procced then to reach post 2 at Pocoroko a vantage point for picturesque views toward savu sea in the south. It’s the last place for cellular phone connection services available. The next stop will be at Nampe Bakok-a place where you will have a complete view over the traditional village of Wae Rebo.
- Arrive in Wae rebo-welcome ceremony-free time at the village. In the village to comprehend the Local way of life and it’s surrounding. After that take shower.
- Dinner and overnight will be provided at a traditional house to share the experience of being in a local home. (Stay overnight at a local house Wae Rebo).
Day 05 : Wae Rebo Village – Denge Village – Labuan Bajo
- Spend your morning in the village to experience the morning life of the peasants (breakfast will be served at a local house).
- Trek the same way back to Denge but this time you walk downhill until reaching a point where the car is waiting to bring you back to Labuan Bajo.
- Arrive in Denge then transfer to a local Restaurant in Dintor for having lunch.
- Drive to Labuan Bajo.
- Arrive in Labuan Bajo then transfer to Hotel-check in for overnight.
- Visit Paradise Bar/Golo Hill Top Cafe (enjoy sunset time).
- Dinner at a local Restaurant.
- Back to Hotel for overnight (stay overnight at Hotel).
Day 06 : Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Rinca Island – Padar Island
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Pick you up at Hotel then transfer to seaport Labuan Bajo to get on board a local boat “Florence phinisi boat.” Arrive on the Florence boat, welcome drink with fresh juice.
- Sailing to Kelor Island. Arrive in Kelor, trekking to the top of hill to see the fantastic panorama and then you will chance to swim and snorkeling.
- Sailing to Rinca Island (Lunch on the boat). Arrive in Rinca, you’ll be guide by a local ranger to explore the island to see the Komodo dragons in their pure environment.
- Sailing to Padar Island (enjoy coffee/tea time plus snack).
- Arrive in Padar. Dinner, karaoke on the boat in Padar.
- Overnight on the boat in Padar Island (stay overnight on the boat).
Day 07 : Padar Island – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Seaport (Labuan Bajo) – Bali / Jakarta
- Trekking to the top of Padar to notice the impressive view of some beaches that surrounded the island, there you’ll thinking that you are in the heaven at the moment. After take some picture and enjoy the fantastic panorama of the island then you’ll going down and get the boat for having breakfast.
- Breakfast. Enjoy coffee/tea time plus snack on the boat.
- Sailing to Komodo Island. Arrive in Komodo, trekking and you’ll be guide by a local ranger to see the Komodo dragons in their pure environment.
- Back to the boat and then continue to Pink Beach (lunch will be served on the boat). Arrive in Pink Beach, you’ll have chance to swim and snorkeling
- Sailing back to seaport Labuan Bajo.
- Arrive at seaport Labuan Bajo then direct transfer to Komodo Airport for your flight back to Jakarta/Bali. The End of Service.
- Charter phinisi boat Florence 01 for 2 days / 1 night. Includes all Facilities: Snorkeling equipment, music with 8 speakers, open space karaoke, video player, botchiest, speed boat, fishing stick and water maker.
- Tours as per the itinerary
- Transfer by using private minibus Toyota HI ACE.
- Guide fees, porter, donation and English speaking Guide
- Unlimited mineral water during Land and Marine Tour.
- Full board meals.
- 3 Nights stay at simple Hotels & 1 night stay at a local house during overland tour in Flores.
- 1 Night stay at your selected Hotel in Labuan Bajo.
- Port clearance fees, Entrance fees Land and Marine Tour, Ranger fees during in Komodo National Park and Rinca.
Any personal expenditure such as Laundry, international/domestic airfare and airport tax, phone calls, Soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, personal travel insurance and tipping.