3 NIGHTS STAY AT HOTEL & 2 NIGHT STAY ON THE BOAT
Day 01 :JAKARTA/BALI–MAUMERE
- Arrive at Frans Seda Airport Maumere, our Guide will meet and welcome you with your name on signboard then direct transfer to a local Restaurant for having lunch.
- Guest drive up to Nilo Hill. Arrive at Nilo Hill you will see the statue of the Virgin Mary, all Nations as high as 18 meters standing firmly on the hill overlooking to the town of Maumere and Flores sea. In addition to Pilgrimage, many tourists come to this place to see the city of Maumere which lies at the edge of Flores sea while enjoying the sunrise.
- Guest departs to Saint Paulus Ledalero Seminary. There are have many relic historic of Catholic Religion.
- Guest continues the journey to the Sikka Old Church, known as the “Wooden Church” and the original name of “The Church of Saint Ignatius Loyola.” The church has survived for more than a century, founded in 1889 by Jesuit Missionaries with the help of Sikka king. The walls of the church are decorated by Sikka weaving which is one of the typical products of Sikka Regency.
- Guest drive up back to Maumere City. Arrive in Maumere City, check in at Hotel. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 : MAUMERE – MONI
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Guest departs to Maumere. On the way to Maumere, will made stop’s in Koka Beach. This is the most beautiful and cleanliest beach in Maumere.
- Guest continues the journey to Wolowaru.
- Guest arrive at Wolowaru and direct transfer to “Bethania” for having a lunch.
- Guest continues to Moni.
- Guest arrive at Moni – check in at Kelimutu Crater Lakes Ecolodge for overnight. Dinner and stay overnight at Kelimutu Ecolodge.
Day 03 : MONI-KELIMUTU-ENDE-LABUAN BAJO- PADAR ISLAND
- Early morning drive up to Mt. Kelimutu for about an hour drive. Upon arrival at the parking lot, do trekking throught over than 200 stairs up to the top of Mt. Kelimutu to see its picturesque three color lakes and the beautiful sunrise over the lakes if the weather permits.
- Guest drive up back to Kelimutu Crater Lakes Ecolodge.
- Guest breakfast at Moni Ecolodge. After breakfast check out from Moni Ecolodge.
- Guest continues the journey to Ende.
- Guest arrive in Ende and direct transfer to a local Restaurant for having a lunch.
- Guest departs to Ende Airport – check in for your flight to Labuan Bajo.
- Guest ariive at Komodo Airport, Labuan Bajo. Arrive at Komodo Airport, Labuan Bajo, will be pick up by using minibus TOYOTA HIACE then direct transfer to seaport Labuan Bajo to get on the board a local boat “phinisi boat Florence.” Arrive on the Florence boat, enjoy welcome drink with fresh juice.
- Guest sailing to Padar Island (Enjoy coffee/tea time with snack on the boat).
- Guest arrive in Padar Island, Komodo National Park. Dinner, karaoke and stay overnight on the boat in Padar Island.
Day 04 : PADAR-KOMODO-PINK BEACH-GILI LABA
- Guest do trekking to the top of Padar to notice the impressive view of some beaches that surrounded the island, there you’ll thinking that you are in the heaven at the moment. After take some picture and enjoy the fantastic panorama of the island you’ll going down and get the boat for having breakfast.
- Breakfast. Enjoy coffee/tea time plus snack on the boat.
- Sailing to Komodo Island. Arrive in Komodo, trekking and you’ll be guide by a local ranger to to see the Komodo dragons in their pure environment.
- Back to the boat and then continue to Pink Beach (lunch will be served on the boat). Arrive in Pink Beach, you’ll have chance to swim and snorkeling before sailing to Gili Laba.
- Sailing to Gili Laba Island.
- Arrive in Gili Laba you’ll have chance to swim and snorkeling.
- Enjoy sunset time, coffee/tea with snack on the boat in Gili Laba.
Day 05 : GILI LABA – MANTA POINT/TAKA MAKASSAR-SEBAYUR-LABUAN BAJO
- Trekking to the top of Gili Laba to notice the impressive view of some beaches that surrounded the island. After take some picture and enjoy the fantastic sunrise of the island you’ll going down and get the boat for having breakfast.
- Breakfast, enjoy coffee/tea time plus snack on the boat and then sailing to Manta Point/Taka Makassar. Arrive in Manta Point/Taka Makassar, swim and snorkeling. If you are lucky you will see Black Manta Ray here.
- Sailing to Sebayur.
- Arrive in Sebayur (Lunch will be served on the boat).
- You will chance to Swim and snorkeling
- Sailing back to Labuan Bajo.
- Arrive at Seaport Labuan Bajo, you will be pick-up by mini bus TOYOTA HIA CE then direct transfer to your preferred Hotel for check in.
- Pick you up at Hotel, then drive up to a local Restaurant for having dinner.
- Drive up back to Hotel for overnight. (Stay overnight at Hotel).
Day 06 : LABUAN BAJO- MELO VILLAGE-BALI/JAKARTA
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Pick up you at Hotel then direct transfer to Melo Village. Arrive in Melo Village, you’ll see “Caci Dance.” Caci more than just a traditional Manggarai dance. Caci, a ritual whip fight, is a major element of Manggarai cultural identity. Caci is played out by two male adversaries, with one of them usually coming from another village to compete. Caci equipment, consisting of a whip, a shield, masks, sticks, bursts with symbolism; the aggresor’s whip is made out of rattan, with a leather-covered handle. Caci used to be performed frequently during Penti, a festival held after harvest to end the old agricultural; year and begin the new one.
- Guest drive back to LabuanBajo. Arrive in Labun Bajo, having lunch at Pesona Bali Restaurant.
- Guest heading uo to Exotic souvenir shop.
- Guest transfer to Airport Labuan Bajo for your flight back to Bali/Jakarta. The End of Service.
- Charter Florence 01 phinisi boat for 3 days / 2 night. Includes all Facilities: Snorkeling equipment, music with 8 speakers, open space karaoke, video player, botchiest, speed boat, fishing stick and water maker.
- Transfer in/out in Labuan Bajo by using private minibus Toyota HI ACE.
- Tours as per the itinerary.
- Guide fees, porter, donation and English speaking Guide
- Unlimited mineral water during Land and Marine Tour.
- 2 Nights stay at your selected Hotel during Flores Overland Tour and 1 Night stay at your selected Hotel in Labuan Bajo.
- Port clearance fees, Entrance fees Land and Marine Tour, Ranger fees during in Komodo National Park.
Any personal expenditure such as Laundry, international/domestic airfare and airport tax, phone calls, Soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, personal travel insurance and tipping.